Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Time Flies When...

The old adage "Time Flies When You're Having Fun" is alive and well in my life right now.

If you've been following Romancing The Genres, you know we've just launched a sister site Romance From The Genre-istas. RFTG offers Free Reads For Your Enjoyment. Saturday we went live with seven short (less than 1500 words) stories with Valentine's Day theme.

Getting ready took time. We (Sarah Raplee and I) had to create a new blog site; order cards; schedule the posts; set up links so readers can more easily move around; and write our own Flash Fiction.

I can hardly believe it has been more than a month since I last posted here. But obviously it has because my last post is dated January 5th and today is February 15th!

My Intention is to write a short post more frequently - but that didn't happen.

What did happen is that My Intention to see Romance From The Genre-istas launch took precedence. That happens in life - it isn't that we failed, it's that we succeeded in something else.

The next step is to stop, assess, and move forward either putting the initial intention on the shelf or polishing it up and acting on it.

Check back in and see how I do!

Read more about my writing at www.JudithAshleyRomance.com


No comments: