Wishing you a Very Merry Solstice, Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Apologies

Apologies? For what you might ask.

This is the second post in March and it is the last one I'll write this month.

I do have an April 4th post scheduled and hope you'll stop back and check it out. Also I have an April 1 post up at www.RomancingTheGenres.blogspot.com I hope you check that one out also.

I've really done so well this year writing almost 8k words on blog posts but March 2016 has been a challenging month so just over 1K words and that includes the two April posts!

According to the Emergency Department doctor I saw (yes, I was that sick), in addition to Influenza A and B, there are nine (9) active virus this year. A friend of mine told me that a client of hers who works in administration at a local hospital said all area hospitals are being slammed this year. They just don't have the beds for the people who need them!

For me, I'm doing traditional and non-traditional healing methods to get myself well. Not only am I tired of being sick, I've a writer's conference and family and friends to see over the next two weeks.
When I get back, my plan is to resume my regular scheduled posting - every Monday and some Wednesdays.

Wish me well!!! Yep, that's another non-traditional healing method!


No comments: