Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Connecting the Dots

One of my Intentions is that everything that happens serves my highest good. That is a great focus when everything comes together and life runs smoothly.

But what do I do when life is not running smoothly, things are not coming together - is my highest good still being served?

As I type this, I'm in a place where I'm struggling to 'connect the dots' - to see the gift, the blessing in a string of chaotic, challenging life events. My plan is to take some time each day and just 'be' - no phone, no computer, quiet peaceful music, monitoring my thoughts and steering them back to the positive.

What do you do when chaos and negativity surrounds you?

How do you keep your balance?

How do you 'connect the dots' back to the positive in your life?

2 comments:

Tam Linsey said...

I think sometimes unconnected dots get in the way. Or perhaps they are connected, but just not in the order we think they ought to be. Your goal to find time to just 'be' is probably the best way to find order in things. Let go of it all, and it will come back to you.

Judith Ashley said...

I like your comment that the dots maybe connected but not in the order we thing they ought to be. That, to me, is one of the gifts - seeing my life from a different perspective. For me to do that, I do need to disconnect for a time from my life - take that 'time out of time' to just be.