Monday, October 10, 2011

Sometimes life happens!

Yes, that is true. Sometimes life happens - you know those unexpected events that seem to derail us from our path. But is that true? Are we really derailed or is this The Universe giving us another perspective on where we are going?

For now, my plan is to look at these unexpected events as opportunities and not challenges, a chance to focus on a different perspective instead of seeing myself as derailed, delayed, disappointed.

What has happened recently in your life that you see as road block? What if it isn't a road block at all? What if it is 'lifes' way of pointing you in the direction you need to be going? Something to think about because sometimes life happens!

You can see what I'm doing with another part of my life at www.RomancingTheGenres.blogspot.com I post there on the 1st Friday of the month. Click around, there may be a Genre-ista whose post intrigues, entertains, or interests you.

2 comments:

Tam Linsey said...

I love it. Life happens. Story of my life this summer! But a lot of good things come out of life, so I'll take it, even if it doesn't seem to be going the way I think it should.
I'm happy to see you posting again, Judith!

Judith Ashley said...

I'm trying out short more spur of the moment posts. Thanks to you for the links to Kristen Lamb's blog I'm trying something different.