Monday, July 31, 2017

At Last Meet Gabriella and Sophia

Judith is the author of The Sacred Women’s Circle series, romantic fiction that honors spiritual practices that nourish the soul and celebrates the journey from relationship to romance.

Drum roll!!!! Meet Gabriella Maria Moncrief and Sophia Camila Denton Stewart.

Gabriella: Chaos and Symmetry

Crawling out of the gutter to build a life off the streets takes stamina, courage and guts. Gabriella knows it takes even more because no matter how far away you’ve crawled, the gutter still clings to you.
How do you heal from childhood abuse? How can you accept love when you see yourself as unlovable?
Wow!!! What I had to learn to bring Gabriella’s spiritual path into focus in this book. I detail my journey in Gabriella’s Sacred Geometry.
I’m also indebted to Mikhaela Asheena who spent time talking to me about sacred geometry. Check out her amazing Sacred Geometry Patterns here!
Sophia: Every Ending Is A Beginning
Having loved and lost once in her life, Sophia guards her heart. But even though Cam is surrounded in darkness, she sees a glimmer of light and she is attracted to him.
When you’ve personal knowledge of the pain of the death of a loved one, how do you put your heart on the line again?
Ever heard of the ‘blue bird of happiness’? Sophia’s personal totem is the blue bird. Happiness seems beyond her when a longtime friend dies. Nothing brings her the joy she so easily manifested even a few months earlier.
Sophia might follow the Wheel of Life but that is much different than risking her heart in a relationship with someone whose very profession courts death. Is NOW enough? My thoughts on writing Sophia and Now.
~~~
I’ve been asked if I have a favorite character or story. At one point my answer was the one I was working on. With all seven of the original series available in digital and print and I look back on the stories of The Circle, I can honestly say “No, I don’t have a favorite.”
However I do have favorite scenes in each book, favorite bits of dialogue, favorite threads or maybe even themes. But those are topics for another day — or not.
Turning the tables, I’m asking you:
Which is your favorite and why? 
What speaks to you about the lives of these women?
And, I’m encouraging you to share your thoughts here and in a review at your favorite e-retailer?

Learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series on my website.

Follow Judith on Twitter: @JudithAshley19

Check out Judith’s Windtree Press author page.


You can also find Judith on FB!

No comments: