Monday, August 7, 2017

Starting the Journey to Unconditional Acceptance

Judith is the author of The Sacred Women’s Circle series, romantic fiction that honors spiritual practices that nourish the soul and celebrates the journey from relationship to romance.
If you’ve been following me over the past year or so, you know I’m on the Senior Teaching Faculty for The William Glasser Institute and I write romantic women’s fiction with strong spiritual elements.

My Glasser tag line is "It's All About Relationships."

My author tag line is “Soul Nurturing Romance.”
 
You also know that I experienced an epiphany while working with True Path Consulting NW’s founder, Paul Iarrobino and yet another one while attending the Desert Dreams Writer’s Conference this past May and June.

What does this have to do with Unconditional Acceptance?
Beautiful Saguaro Cactus

Quite a bit really.

1.     Working with Paul helped me vocalize what I want readers to experience as they read my books.

2.     Attending Desert Dreams showed me the power of my “core question” which is “What would it be like to be in a place where you are unconditionally accepted, unconditionally supported and unconditionally loved?”

Because the people I talked to at the writer’s conference in Arizona were, for the most part, stunned and unable to answer the question I experienced the power of the question from yet a different perspective.

From that different perspective I asked myself “What would happen if we had a conversation about creating that life of unconditional acceptance, support and love for ourselves?”

And that’s the impetus behind this and future blog posts.

Next Monday I’ll weigh in more specifically about ‘unconditional acceptance.’

Today I leave you with these questions:

On a scale of 1 – 10:

How well do you accept yourself?

And unless you gave yourself a 10, what would your life be like if you were at a 10?

Your free copy of Lily: The Dragon and The Great Horned Owl is waiting for you.

Go to JudithAshleyRomance.com and sign up for my occasional newsletter “Connections.” Follow the prompts to download your own digital copy of the first book in The Sacred Women’s Circle series.

Learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series at JudithAshleyRomance.com

Follow Judith on Twitter: @JudithAshley19


Check out Judith’s Windtree Press author page.


You can also find Judith on FB!

No comments: