Monday, January 30, 2017

Taking Care of Yourself = Personal Responsibility

Judith Ashley is the author of The Sacred Women's Circle series, romantic fiction that honors spiritual traditions that nurture the soul.

What does that mean?

To me it means I do not expect other people to “make” my life happy, fulfilled or whatever word you want to use.



I am responsible for my happiness, for my achievements, for how I respond to life events over which I have no control.

If you aren’t aware of the following books, read them and you’ll see what I mean.

Denis Waitley            “The Winners Edge”
                                   “The Seeds of Greatness”

Viktor E. Frankl          “Man’s Search for Meaning”

Deepak Chopra        “Quantum Healing”
                                 “Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting The Soul”

Daniel Amen              “Magnificent Mind at Any Age”

William Glasser         “Take Charge of Your Life”
                                  “Choice Theory”

And, if you’d like to explore these ideas in a fiction format, you’ll find these concepts as a foundation in my Sacred Women’s Circle series.

If you sign up for Connections, my newsletter, you’ll get the first book in the series, Lily, free. 

And Elizabeth, Book Two is available through January 31, 2017 for $.99.

Questions, comments? Please share! I love engaging with you!!!



You can learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series on my website.


Follow me on Twitter: @JudithAshley19

I’m also on Facebook


© 2017 Judith Ashley

No comments: