Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!!



Happy New Year!!!



May your 2018 be a year full of love, laughter, joy, health and happiness.
May your days be filled with inspiration and gratitude.
May your dreams become your reality.
I’ll be making changes to this blog and my website during 2018 so stay tuned!
During the first quarter of 2018, my plan is to publish “Visions of Happiness” a spin-off of “Lily: The Dragon and The Great Horned Owl” the first book in The Sacred Women’s Circle series.
I’ve also written a non-fiction book “Staying Sane in a Crazy World.” It still needs some work and a cover, etc. but it is doable to have this book also published in the first quarter.
Last but not least I will start another non-fiction book “Love, Power, Fun and Freedom: How To Get More.” In the early 1980’s, I created a workshop based on my training and work with The William Glasser Institute. This book is an updated version of that program. I don’t know that it will be published in the first quarter but my plan is to have the first draft completed.

Sign up here to be on my mailing list. I do not spam or inundate you with ‘buy my books’ but I will share with you my progress and updates in other areas of my life.



In love and light,

Judith

Learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series at JudithAshleyRomance.com

Follow Judith on Twitter: JudithAshley19

Check out Judith’s Windtree Press author page.

You can also find Judith on FB! 


No comments: