Monday, January 8, 2018

Secret Messaging

If you are involved in social media, you most likely know that capital letters are indicators that you are shouting and exclamation points frowned upon also.

If you’re read my Romancing The Genre posts as well as the ones I write for this blog, it is highly likely you’ve seen me end a sentence or phrase with three exclamation points.

Just so you know, when I use three exclamation points I’m sharing the following power of three.

Usually they reference Maiden, Mother Crone.

Four exclamation points? East, South, West, North. The four directions.

I like ending written communication with people with the phrase

“In love and light,” To me, the world would be a better place for everyone and everything if we were bathed in the light of love as our major religions and spiritual practices suggest.

Or sometimes I end with a simple prayer such as

“Sending love, light and hugs your way!!!” Because I do believe, as I stated above, that we all do better if we are surrounded by the light of love and have our daily dose of hugs.


How do you send secret messages to others?

And I’m still in the process of creating a new look. It could be February before I invite you to check it out. I’m excited to be working with Christy Keerins who is creating professional looking graphics for The Sacred Women’s Circle series. I’ll certainly share those when they are available in a week or so.

In the meantime, you can still sign up for my email list and download your free digital copy of Lily: The Dragon and The Great Horned Owl. Lily is the first book in The Sacred Women’s Circle series.

Learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series at JudithAshleyRomance.com

Follow Judith on Twitter: JudithAshley19

Check out Judith’s Windtree Press author page.

You can also find Judith on FB! 


© 2018 Judith Ashley

No comments: