Monday, June 25, 2018

My Fantasy Author Life

Judith Ashley is the author of The Sacred Women’s Circle series, romantic fiction that honors spiritual practices that nourish the soul and celebrates the journey from relationship to romance.

My Fantasy Author Life:
In many ways I live that right now. I love to write and the stories easily flow through me. I actually enjoy most of the revising and editing because I want my books to shine, to be the best I can write at the time. My workspace is inviting. The view out the window by my computer is inspiring—even in winter when the flowers and leaves are gone.
However to make My Fantasy Author Life complete this would happen:
Gabriella is dedicated to these women
The exact right word would always appear to show the reader the setting and character description.
Visceral Response and Body Language descriptions would flow where the reader needed it to stay within the context of the story but some things (just the right amount) would be left to the reader’s imagination.
Punctuation and grammar would be perfect.
Rose Quartz pillar next to computer
Tasks would cycle through in 20 – 25 minute time frames so I always get up and move around to keep myself limber and in shape.
And, I’d easily and effortlessly create exciting and engaging promotional campaigns that drew reader fans to my books.
My excitement and pleasure to be on Social Media would carry across the internet and everyone who saw my posts would become intrigued with my books (if they weren’t already).
My Master Mind Sisters
I’d spend at least an hour a day engaged with reader fans through emails and closed Facebook and Google groups building relationships.
My assistant would take care of all tasks I find onerous or boring leaving me to do only those tasks I really want to do.
Another one of Lois's displays
Lois, who creates fantastic displays
When I had an image in mind for a cover, blog post or newsletter, I easily found it (that’s not quite right, my assistant would easily find it because searching for images on the computer is not a task I like at all.
What is the One Thing you definitely want in your Fantasy Author (or other Profession) Life?
If you are interested in reading Lily: The Dragon and The Great Horned Owl, email me at Judith@JudithAshleyRomance.com with your request. I’ll send you a link to download your digital copy. You will be asked to sign-up for my mailing list and to write a review but that is a choice. The free digital copy comes to you with no strings attached.
Although my first love is writing Contemporary Romance or Romantic Women’s Fiction, I’ve also ventured into writing non-fiction. My first book, Staying Sane in a Crazy World is available at your favorite e-retailer. 
Do you ever feel as if the world around you is tumbling out of control and there is nothing you can do to make your world a better place?

Do you ever wish there was?

Staying Sane in a Crazy World may help guide you toward stopping the tumbling and choosing how to take effective control of your life.

The reality is there is no One answer that fits all but we each have Our answer.

In this short guide, Judith Ashley leads you through a straight-forward process that allows you to find Your answers.

Answers you’ll use to craft a Personal Staying Sane Plan that will help you regain and keep your balance whenever the world around you is out-of-whack.

Learn more about Judith's The Sacred Women’s Circle series at JudithAshleyRomance.com

Follow Judith on Twitter: JudithAshley19

Check out Judith’s Windtree Press author page.

You can also find Judith on FB! 

© 2018 Judith Ashley

No comments: