Monday, February 15, 2016

Finishing "Gabriella"

Judith Ashley is the author of The Sacred Women's Circle series, romantic fiction that honors spiritual traditions that nurture the soul.

One of the reasons my posting has become a bit spotty the last week or two is because I'm so close to finishing my initial work on the sixth book in The Sacred Women's Circle series. Gabriella just may be the shortest of the completed novels with the first draft coming in at just under 96K words. However, in my process, I also read it through a second time before sending it off to my first reader. So far, I've deleted more than I've added so today my count was just over 95K.

Scheduling in the writing of blog posts while in the midst of writing a novel is always a challenge for me. Gabriella is no exception. So this post isn't very long.

How am I celebrating finishing Gabriella and sending it off to my first reader?

Getting my taxes done and maybe a bit of chocolate!!! Make that, definitely a bit of chocolate. Oh, and a massage!

As promised, here are the pictures being considered for the overlay on Gabriella.














And for Sophia?



Check back on Wednesday to learn more about getting to know readers as a part of writing.

You can learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series on my website.


Follow me on Twitter: @JudithAshley19

I’m also on Facebook

© 2016 Judith Ashley


No comments: