Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Readers and Writers Wednesday

What is Readers and Writers Wednesday?

My goal is, most Wednesdays, to share a variety of things with you.

You may wonder "what things?"

Here's a partial list:

* milestones in my writing

* books that I'm reading

* guest posts from other writers about their writing process and their books 

* reviews

* answers to questions from readers about my books

On this first Readers and Writers Wednesday I'm sharing my latest two milestones.

The first milestone of 2016 was being presented with a Certificate from Rose City Romance Writers, my home chapter. I applied for and was accepted into Romance Writers of America's Published Author's Network (PAN).

At this time I'm a "provisional" member which means that while I'm published, I've yet to earn at least $1,000.00 in sales from one book. To help me meet my goal of becoming a general member of PAN and if you've read any of my books, please leave a review on Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and/or Goodreads.

My second 2016 milestone was reached on Friday, January 29th. On that date I finished the first draft of Gabriella, the sixth book in The Sacred Women's Circle series. I'll be revealing Gabriella's cover in March.

To see the covers of the first five books in the series, check out my website or my Windtree Press Judith Ashley author page.

You can also follow me on Twitter: @JudithAshley19

No comments: