Monday, October 17, 2016

2016 Fall Home and Garden Show #2

The tent had lights! and was Eye-Catching
Judith with books and banners in back
Judith Ashley is the author of The Sacred Women’s Circle series, romantic fiction that honors spiritual traditions that nurture the soul.

So thankful I was able to work all four days. It gave me time to talk about books and also to visit other booths.

Two aisles over was DaRockman and I will say I could not say "no" to several specimens he had on display. It's a really grey day here or I'd try to take a few pictures to share with you. Another post on another day.

One of the things I like best about this Show is that people do not expect to see a Book Garden so I'm able to talk to people who are interested in books but wouldn't necessarily know me. I loved the display this year!

Something for Everyone!!!


Amanda Washington with large banner behind.
Anna Brentwood and her Roaring 20's set books

Courtney Pierce's bundled trilogy
Courtney Pierce in Mystery section


Rosalie Redd's paranormal romance series
Pamela Cowan's books in the Mystery/Crime section

Susie Slanina's Metro series was a hit with children








The 1st five books in my romantic women's fiction series



Roslyn McFarland is the organizational energy behind The Book Garden. She’s not only an author but very creative. Look at the banners and how things are set up. All of that is due to her vision.

My apologies for the formatting errors. For some reason the pictures and text have a mind of their own today. I'm just grateful they all agreed to be somewhere on the page!

You can learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series on my website.


Follow me on Twitter: @JudithAshley19

I’m also on Facebook


© 2016 Judith Ashley



No comments: