Monday, October 10, 2016

2016 Fall Home and Garden Show and The Book Garden!

Judith Ashley is the author of The Sacred Women’s Circle series, romantic fiction that honors spiritual traditions that nurture the soul.

Those of you who read my post last Friday at Romancing The Genres know that I spent Thursday through Sunday working at Fall Home and Garden Show in The Book Garden. I’m writing this post on Friday so I can’t report on Everything. I’ll write a final summary once the Show is over---look for that October 17th.


I love seeing the looks on people’s faces when they see The Book Garden in amidst mattresses, decking, yard art, kitchen designs, etc. And because they didn’t come to buy books, their surprise is genuine. They seem to enjoy talking to authors and we authors love talking about our paper babies – our books.

Windtree Press and Rose City Romance Writers are represented there although Northwest Independent Writers Association members make up the majority of authors.


Roslyn McFarland is the organizational energy behind The Book Garden. She’s not only an author but very creative. Look at the banners and how things are set up. All of that is due to her vision.

You can learn more about The Sacred Women’s Circle series on my website.


Follow me on Twitter: @JudithAshley19

I’m also on Facebook


© 2016 Judith Ashley

No comments: